She*Pak Cooling Kit

$42.00

Get immediate relief for any reason that you may have vaginal inflammation, swelling, burning, pain, or itch. Qualifies for HSA reimbursement as an ice/cold pack.

700 in stock (can be backordered)

Quality & Safety features:

Made in the USA

Medical Grade Manufacturing

Heat Sealed

Ice Pack Gel Safe

Reusable Box & Device

Will Not Stick to Tissues

Easy to Clean

She*Pak cooling Device

When vaginal tissues are inflamed they need to be iced or cooled, just like any other joint or muscle. She*Pak offers a clean, safe and dignified way to relieve discomfort.

She*Pak helps calm:

  • Pain
  • Burning
  • Itching
  • Swelling

She*Pak is a similar to an ice pack, but is specially designed for a woman. It’s made from materials that are comfortable and safe, helping you feel better faster. See its thoughtful features to the right!

Medical Note

She*Pak is not a cure for vaginal infections – just relief. Still seek medical attention as needed.
If you have sutures in place,please consult your OB/Gyn professional first. If She*Pak does not relieve your symptoms or your symptoms worsen, please seek out professional medical attention.

She*Pak cools internal & external tissues

She*Pak’s unique design cools both the internal and external tissues, and allows you to easily hold, insert, and remove the device in order to provide comfort for vaginal inflammation. Use She*Pak any time you are experiencing vaginal inflammation which can feel like swelling, itching, burning, or pain. There may also be a change in odor.

Causes of Vaginal Inflammation:

  • Vaginitis
  • Vaginal child birth
  • Period of increased sexual intimacy
  • Sexual intimacy in post-menopausal women
  • Vaginal surgery

Tips

  • You can use any lubricating jelly, water or silicone based.
  • It is normal for the tissue to feel very cold and numb – this will get the best results.
  • If it feels too cold or like you have to urinate, place a piece of toilet paper between the clitoris and device.
  • Hydrogen peroxide or alcohol may be used to disinfect the device, but are not necessary.

Step 1: Wash
Wash She*Pak with soap and water. Dry. Replace in the plastic box in which it came.

Step 2: Freeze
Place box in the freezer. She*Pak is ready for use when completely frozen, which can take 2 hours
for the first time.

Step 3: Insert
Apply a quarter sized amount

Step 4: Repeat the Process
Wash and refreeze your She*Pak after every use. Wait at least 1 hour before completing Step 3 again.

You can use She*Pak many times per day for relief, but allow for one hour between uses.

1 She*Pak

An ice pack specially designed for women’s personal use.

3 Lubricating Jelly Packets

You may also use a (silicone/water) based jelly of your choosing.

Reusable Box

This box helps keep your She*Pak clean while sitting in your freezer.

Instructions for Use

Simple, easy to follow instructions make using She*Pak hassle free.

Too Cold Tips

When asked ‘How would you rate the level of comfort of this device?’ 86% of prototype users responded to ‘very comfortable,’ ‘comfortable,’ or ‘neutral’. Many of the other 14% found She*Pak to be too cold for them. We celebrate that every woman is unique!

Here are some tips if you feel She*Pak is too cold but still want its benefits:

Tip 1:

  • The clitoris is a highly sensory feature to this area. Folding bath tissue and placing it between the clitoris and She*Pak can greatly decrease the cold feeling and increase the amount of time you leave it in.

Tip 2:

  • If that doesn’t work, try placing She*Pak in your refrigerator instead of the freezer.

Tip 3:

  • If you find that the external portion of She*Pak is too cold on your surrounding skin, like your upper thighs, wrap a wash cloth around the outside.